Custom Application, Web, and Data Analytics
RESPONSIVE WEB DEVELOPMENT
TeXdataSoft aims to give you unforgettable user experience not only on PCs and laptops but also on mobile phones and tablets. We are experts in designing mobile-friendly sites adaptable to any handheld devices (smartphones and tablets). Our smart solutions and adaptive design techniques help you experience a consistent and qualitative experience even on mobile phones. The server instantly detects the type of platform and provides you with the right version of content – for tablets or smartphones. Our Responsive Web Development enhances the usability and effectiveness of your website. We ensure pleasant user experience by crafting an interactive website for mobile phones.
Statistics show that around more than 80% of people in the US now use mobile phones for accessing websites owing to the comfort and ease provided by these gadgets. Whether a smartphone or tablet user is accessing the mobile site for calling a business or looking up a business on a map and recommending a business or service to someone else, we make sure that your business’s website is responsive enough to be used via these gadgets. TeXdataSoft realizes that it is important to capitalize on mobile platforms.
As a mobile applications developer, Texas Data Soft has a team of creative designers which focuses on building the accurate mobile website for you. Our objective is to design a website which aligns with your business goals and your users’ needs. With our seamless and creatively designed Information architecture, minimal content, responsive website design, good website security, and multiple options for User input, we aim to highlight your site for its features. A mobile website is indeed essential for reaching out to more customers and increasing your sales.
Are you ready to try our mobile website services and get professional advice and recommendations to make your business grow? Contact TeXdataSoft to experience the best!
Why having a mobile website is important – some statistics
To understand why it is important to make a mobile website for your brand or company, we would like to present some informative statistics about mobile platforms and the evolution of the mobile web. The source of these statistics is the study by Google, “Our Mobile Planet.”
- 80% of US mobile devices users never leave home without them
- 97% use their mobile devices at home, 83% on the go and 78% use them in a store
- 66% of US mobile users access the internet at least once a day
- Emailing (73%), search engines (62%), social networking sites (60%) and video sharing sites (34%) are the most frequent activities in which mobile devices users engage
- 59% of US residents use mobile devices to look up product or service information
- 73% browse the internet – which means they are on the lookout for great websites
And if these statistics aren’t convincing enough, you should also know that mobile-friendly sites are ranked higher by all the major search engines (Google, Yahoo, and Bing) in the search that is performed by a mobile device. As the Google study, we mentioned shows, 61% only look at the ﬁrst page of results when conducting a search on their smartphone. So no matter how good your website is, if it’s not optimized for mobile use than a competitor could be alienating your customers because they have invested in this.
Smartphone and tablet users are interested in mobile websites because they want to:
- Call a business or call for a service (52%)
- Look the business up on a map or get directions to the business or service (50%)
- Read or write a review about a business or service (15%)
- Recommend a business or service to someone else (13%)
- Purchase a product or service on their smartphone (35%)
With this kind of engagement and intent for purchase, it would be a wasted opportunity not to capitalize on mobile platforms and not to make a mobile website.
Responsive Web Development – the key components
When approaching a mobile platform, you should be ready to invest some time and financial resources into mobile website design, mobile architecture, and development. You will see a return on your site once your site is adaptable to all devices.
As a mobile applications developer, Texas Data Soft has a team of creative and experienced web developers to manage your mobile project from beginning to end, monitor it and optimize it afterward.
There are ten essential elements that we focus on when building a mobile website:
Functionality – defining how your mobile site will be used should include two factors: your business objectives and your users’ needs.
- Information architecture – the flow of information through your website when running a mobile device should be a seamless integration of graphic, text, images and other types of multimedia content designed to serve the user’s purposes.
- Content – the content should be minimal and filtered to its essentials.
- Mobile website design – should focus on creating a great user experience; it should be beautiful, usable and compelling.
- Usability – this is the key factor of a mobile website’s success, being able to anticipate the users’ needs and wishes and creating a version of your website that represents your original website and offers the same functionality and potential.
- User input – motion sensors and the size of a user’s tap on display are all elements that should be taken into consideration when designing a website for mobile.
- Trustworthiness – a well-built website must inspire trust, and we always focus on protecting the privacy of your mobile website users.
- User’s context – where the user is can be used as an excellent source of information for building your mobile website. You can use your website to offer the user contact information and the ability to call from within the website or give him directions to your place of business.
- Feedback – as the mobile applications developer, Texas Data Soft will constantly gather feedback from the users and apply it to optimize your website’s qualities.
- Marketing – properly announcing users that you have a mobile website can increase the chances of them to reach out to you more often. This can be done through mobile marketing campaigns and by using your desktop/laptop targeted website to inform users of their options.
If you are still uncertain about how to build a mobile website or why to do it, make sure you contact us so that we can offer you professional advice and recommendations to increase the chances of your business getting more revenue, higher brand awareness and more clients from the mobile Web.